This includes Haluna Happy Names pieces printed in our Sydney studio as well as items printed by our partners (notebooks and clothing).
This is how the Haluna Happy Names order, production and dispatch processes go:
Order and Prep (approx 1 business day, depending on reviews/questions):
1. You place an order through our website. Any questions during the order process, please get in touch!
2. I (Helen) review your order. If we have any questions regarding how you would like to personalise your Haluna Happy Names piece, I will contact you via e-mail and await your reply.
Production (approx 1 business day, depending on reviews/sign off):
3. I customise the designs to be printed on your order, including Arabic or other fonts/languages as needed. Depending on the complexity of your order you may need to sign off on the final design details before printing.
4. I print your item in our studio by hand for some items, for others I dispatch the finalised design file to one of our 3rd party print partners.
Packing and Posting:
5. I dispatch our in-house printed orders twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays. Our print partners usually dispatch daily. If you have selected local pick-up,